For a long long time I wanted to create my own Christmas Chocolate Cookie Recipe, and finally achieved my wish 🙂 Last night at our cookie party the awesome taste was approved .
- 250 g butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 cups flour
- 1/3 cup grated chocolate
- 1 cup conditioners’ sugar
- additional conditioners’ sugar for decoration.
- Cream butter with vanilla extract and beat in egg.
- In a bowl mix flour, salt and cocoa powder. Add the mixture with the butter mix.
- Add grated chocolate.
- Shape dough into 3 cm balls and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 165°C for 10-12 mins.
- Decorate with confectioners sugar.